Shannons Adelaide Rally – Media Accreditation
Shannons Adelaide Rally Media Accreditation is STRICTLY available to professional journalists and photographers only. This includes:
- Working Media covering the event
- Local TV and Radio, Press Representatives
- Motorsport Press
- Photographers with motorsport customers / motorsport specific websites
Applications not considered Media Coverage include:
- Freelance writers / photographers not on assignment for an established news outlet / motorsport website
- Personal (Non-Motorsport) Facebook Page / YouTube Channel where you publish your photos / videos
- Personal (Non-Motorsport) blog where you publish your photos.
- Your friend is competing at the event and you want to take photos for him.
- Spouses and other guests of working media
- You are under 18 years old.
All Accreditation applications MUST be sent with a letter from an editor and / or proof of previous coverage. Please address all correspondence to email@example.com.
Media Accreditation this year will ONLY be issued to applicants with previous WORKING experience working at Dirt or Tarmac rallies or similar off-road events. Previous experience must be stated on the form below.
CAMS Media Accreditation or equivalent Insurance is compulsory for this event. Applicants who do not currently hold CAMS Media Accreditation are able to apply at any point in 2019 for this the CAMS website. For further Information on CAMS Media Accreditation including the application process please contact the Media Manager listed below.
Please Note: Holding CAMS Accreditation does not necessarily mean credentials will be granted or approved. It is at the discretion of the Media Coordinators as to if you will be accredited.
Accredited event photographers will receive unrestricted access to all competitive stages.
Reconnaissance for competitive stages for Accredited Media must be booked at the Media Briefing (Time and Date TBC) with maps, road books, and guides to be distributed on a group booking priority basis. All reconnaissance MUST be booked prior to commencement and may be time limited. Further information is available from the Media Manager listed below.
Use of Drones / UAVs are subject to CASA and CAMS Regulations. CAMS Regulations state that UAV operators must:
- Hold CASA RePL and ReOC Certifications
- Hold minimum $10 Million Public Liability Insurance
- Seek approval from Clerk of Course (via Media Manager) prior to use on any competitive stage
All questions regarding Media Accreditation are to be directed to the Media Manager whose phone number and email appears below.
As a condition of accreditation, Shannons Adelaide Rally organizers may request from accredited photographers a small number of high resolution, copyright free, un-watermarked images from the event for use in future publicity material. Should this occur, appropriate acknowledgement will be given where possible. By submitting this form you agree to this condition.
Accredited photographers will be required to wear their CAMS Media Accreditation vest while on stages.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS CLOSE OF BUSINESS IS 29 NOVEMBER 2019.
Please read read the below form carefully and ensure that you complete all of the required fields. We must receive your application prior to the deadline. You will receive an email confirming we have received your details
Receipt of this form is not an automatic approval of credentials. To be considered, your application must be compliant with the above criteria and proof of coverage.
If you have any questions regarding the media accreditation process in 2019, we encourage you to contact the Media Coordinator on the below numbers.
Media Accreditation or Photographer Accreditation Enquiries Only